Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1.5 hours Stromlo

I think I have tamed the new beast. After playing around with the bar height, I think I have nailed the sweet spot, placing more weight over the front end.

Climbing is easier than the older Anthem but steering is slower. Only time on the bike is going to get me in Zen with the bike.

The nicest trait of the new Anthem is the super lively rear end. Its just so much more lively in and through its travel. I don't beleive this is due to the extra travel but more so due to the updated suspension arrangement.

I was dubious about the Sid Team fork at first but am a huge fan now. Again its lively in its travel. It doesn't have the plushness of the Fox float but in comparison is a racers drean. Pushing on it (carpark test) shows that its stiffer and harder but in real use on the trails its a dream.

Oh the ride was fun to at 80%

No comments:

Post a Comment